Welcome to Tasty Tuesday!! Today Liz from Fresh Plate is bringing you a yummy Crockpot Brunswick Stew. Make sure you head on over and tell her how much you enjoy all of her delicious recipes she shares every week.
You can visit Liz’ blog The Fresh-Plate for more tasty recipes. You will be glad you did!!
Crockpot Brunswick Stew
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 cups barbecued pork, shredded
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation Combine all ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker. Cook, covered, at HIGH 6 hours and 30 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed Tasty Tuesday’s recipe, which looks absolutely delicious.