Every month I have had goals on what I was going to do and what I was going to complete. Well, I can tell you that it has been a big fail.
So what do you do when you keep failing? You hold yourself accountable.
You will only hold yourself accountable for goals that others know about. Tell someone what your up to.
To hold myself accountable for my monthly goals I will be sharing them here every month. I will recap what I did or didn’t do. I hope that my journey thought accountability will encourage you to do the same.
The decisions we make…Make the life we live. So if we want to live better…We’ve got to decide better.
The goals I will be striving for every month will be: Personal, Financial, Home and Blog Goals. So, let’s get started!!!
- Work on a Time Management Schedule
- Complete or Start a Creative Project
- Cherish and Make a Memory with a Loved One
- Finish a Book I started
- Complete about 10 pages of My Memoirs
- Make a Budget
- Stay on Budget
- Plan Personal Spending
- Money in Savings
- Meal Plan
- Clean out and Line Fridge Shelves
- Empty one box or container
- Organize one area of my home
- Get one thing out of my storage unit
- Work on one DIY 2015 To-Do-List
I did a survey and got some wonderful feedback on how everyone is enjoying Glitter, Glue & Paint. It warms my hear that so many people hang out with me. I’m working harder to make my little place in blogland a better place for you and me. (Sound like a MJ song…lol) I am holding myself accountable to all my readers and to bring them the best content. I will making some changes, some you will notice and some you won’t. I’m doing this for all of you and for the growth of Glitter, Glue & Paint.
- Work on my blog planner to keep me organized. I have a great planner from Mama Miss.
- Make time to write more posts and be consistent.
- Learn one new photo and blog tip
- Start e-book (I have 3 in the works)
- Get one change on my blog done
There you have it folks my September Goals. I will update the end of each month how well I did and make a new list for the following month.
What are some of your goals?
Thanks for visiting! Let’s keep in touch!!
Most Recent Popular GGP posts:
~Design your life with a little SPARKLE~