Every month I have had goals on what I was going to do and what I was going to complete. Well, I can tell you that it has been a big fail. Hence the fact I never updated my September goals and didn’t even make any October goals.
One day I will hold myself accountable.
Person accountability requires mindfulness, acceptance, honesty and courage.
I thought if I did monthly goals I would hold myself accountable and get something done. But, in my defense my life has taken yet another whacky turn. So, I guess I will need to make some adjustments and get back to being accountable.
It is the BIG choices we make that set our direction. It is the smallest choices we make that get us to the destination.
The goals I will be striving for every month will be: Personal, Financial, Home and Blog Goals.
So, let’s get started!!!
- Work on a Time Management Schedule – I started to do this but in my defense I was on vacation in Florida and became single. So time went out the window.
- Complete or Start a Creative Project – I did do that. I shared my DIY Painted Glittered Vase
- Cherish and Make a Memory with a Loved One – I did make memories just not good ones. A break up doesn’t make for a good anything.
- Finish a Book I started – Wellllll…NO! I started another book but I promise I will finish one this month.
- Complete about 10 pages of My Memoirs – Okay! 10 pages is not realistic for my life right now so I will be real about it and do 5
Financial Goals I’m skipping this section all together. Can’t have a budget with chaos going on, so I will address this another time.
- Make a Budget
- Stay on Budget
- Plan Personal Spending
- Money in Savings
- Meal Plan
- Clean out and Line Fridge Shelves – I did do this
- Empty one box or container – No emptying anything… packing is happening
- Organize one area of my home – I am moving again so let’s do this at a later date
- Get one thing out of my storage unit – Nothing out, everything going it.
- Work on one DIY 2015 To-Do-List – Let’s pretend 2015 just went “POOF”
- Work on my blog planner to keep me organized – I am re-branding my blog for 2016 so if you been following you will start to notice changes
- Make time to write more posts and be consistent – I am working on a new blog schedule with lots of new content
- Learn one new photo and blog tip – I’m learning how to set up my newsletter and super excited about it. If you haven’t signed up you can do so HERE
- Start e-book (I have 3 in the works) – Haven’t got to those yet
- Get one change on my blog done – My new header is done just not loaded on the site yet. You will notice my sparkly social icons.
Bible Journaling Goals
- Complete 2 journaling pages
- Write a post about Bible Journaling
- Share a list of supplies
There you have it folks my Updated “September” Goals. October disappeared on me. And, I’ve added some new November goals. I will TRY to update the end of each month how well I did and make a new list for the following month.
What are some of your goals?
Thanks for visiting! Let’s keep in touch!!
Most Recent Popular GGP posts:
~Design your life with a little SPARKLE~